Why should you join?
- Membership 2017/18 is £25 for 19 films – plus workshop!
- This saves you £70 from entry on the door!
- There is no more to pay to see the films
- In the event of a sell out show Members get priority
- You are entitled to a seat on the balcony (subject to availability)
- You get sent a programme, regular updates and reminders of special events
- You can make suggestions about films you would like to see shown
- By belonging you help support a thriving volunteer community arts activity
- Use of free DVD loan scheme
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 16 and the cost of membership for the 2017/18 season is only £25
How To Join
There are a number of ways you can join Lewes Film Club:
Phone 01273 475885
Download the membership form and then send it with a cheque for £25 made out to “Lewes Film Club”:
Finally you can also fill out the form below together with sending a cheque for £25 made out to “Lewes Film Club”
Membership is also available on the door at the All Saints Centre on all film nights.
Post cheques to
7 South Street
Lewes BN7 2BT