Why should you join?
- Membership 2019/20 is £50 for 27 films
- This saves you £85 from entry on the door!
- There is no more to pay to see the films
- In the event of a sell out show Members get priority
- You are entitled to a seat on the balcony (subject to availability)
- You get sent a programme, regular updates and reminders of special events
- You can make suggestions about films you would like to see shown
- By belonging you help support a thriving volunteer community arts activity
- Use of free DVD loan scheme
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 16 and the cost of membership for the 2019/20 season is only £50
How To Join
There are a number of ways you can join Lewes Film Club:
Phone 07809 235578
Download the membership form and then send it with a cheque for £50 made out to “Lewes Film Club”:
Finally you can also fill out the form below together with sending a cheque for £50 made out to “Lewes Film Club”
Membership is also available on the door at the All Saints Centre on all film nights.
Post cheques to
Lewes Film Club
FAO Hannah Roxx
Lewes Town Hall